Another stupid newbie question...(btw, is there a list more geared towards
the newbies?)

Is the file_put_contents() function not available in PHP 4.3.2?

The reason I ask is that I get this error when I try to use it:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: file_put_contents()
File_get_contents work though.

Or maybe I am using it wrong?

This is how I try to do it:

$handle=file_put_contents($filename,$fil);

With $fil filled with what I want in the file named $filename (both
$fil and $filename are filled with the appropiate content).

---
"... and pray that there's intelligent life somewhere out in space, because
there's bugger all down here on Earth!" - Eric Idle - the Meaning of Life
---
/Jonas

---