On Mon, 2003-07-28 at 19:04, Justin French wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> But, it still requires the writer to know a little mark-up
> (p,b,h1,h2,i,a,img,etc) in order to create an article with multiple
> paragraphs, sections, headings, images, etc, with well structured,
> valid mark-up.
>
> I'd be really interested in hearing how any one else is tackling this
> stuff, even if it is only remotely related to PHP.

you are going to get me in trouble Justin... check out "Structured Text"

http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Articles/STX

it's pretty simple to use as a formatting tool without having to know
any markup... granted you do have to learn structured text, but it's
pretty straightforward.    Might be a helpful idea.

gabe... i promise, no more zope out of me.