Actually, I picked up htmlkit when it was mentioned in this group and it's
just as good as Visual InterDev, in my opinion.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jens Nedal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2001 6:58 AM
To: Angerer, Chad; 'Simon Garner'; Boget, Chris;
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP] Good Free PHP Editor?

About good editors with FTP inbuilt on the Windows side. Most of the FTP
features are crap! Completly. The only Editor i know that works good with
its inbilt FTP feature is BBEdit, but that again is another platform.

BUT if you want a good combination on Windows side you could use Ultraedit
and FTP-Netdrive. That programm maps FTP-Host to your Explorer and does all
teh upload etc. So you just open and write and thats it. No messing around.

regards, Jens