Billy <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    on Tuesday, July 29, 2003 4:25 PM said:

> hi im new to php. but i need help with a form. ive made an html form
> but the thing is i needed it to send all the info from the boxes
> above to an e-mail. this is my first time with this type of web
> design could someone help me out. thanks

1. Above?

2. What type of "web design"* are you familiar with?

3. Having a form send data somewhere has nothing to do with php but
rather HTML. You should learn to use HTML before you learn PHP.

4. Be a lot more specific** with your question and maybe someone can
help you.

hth,
chris.

* PHP is not web design.

** You can be more specific by showing some code and detailing what
you've tried and what is happening.