This may work, but it defeats the purpose of frames, which is to reduce
reloading time.
You would need to point to the frameset page, and have variables passed into
each frame:

<head>
<title>(your title)</title>
</head>
<frameset rows="45%,55%" frameborder="NO" border="0" framespacing="0"
cols="*" >
<?echo '
 <frame name="topFrame" scrolling="NO" name="top"
src="master_title.php?put_your parameters_here='.$blablabla.' ">
<!-- repeat as many times as you have frames -->
?>
</frameset>