From: Greig, Euan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 13 March 2001 04:25
To: Hardy Merrill; Rudolf Visagie
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [PHP] Oracle error messages

To suppress the error messages on a single command, you can put an @ in
front of it, eg:
@$conn=ora_plogon(...

-----Original Message-----
From: Hardy Merrill [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 13 March 2001 13:43
To: Rudolf Visagie
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Rudolf Visagie [[EMAIL PROTECTED]] wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Does anybody have an idea how to stop the automatic error and warning
> messages from the Oracle data base being displayed on the screen. I want
> do my own error message display but by the time I get the error message
> using OCIError it was already displayed on the screen anyway.

In your php.ini file, you want to set "display_errors = Off", and
"log_errors = On".

> Rudolf Visagie
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hardy Merrill
Mission Critical Linux, Inc.
http://www.missioncriticallinux.com

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and
not necessarily the Company. This email and any files transmitted with
it, including replies and forwarded copies (which may contain alterations)
subsequently transmitted from the Company, are confidential and solely for
the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient
or the person responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, be
advised that you have received this email in error and that any use is
strictly prohibited.