> > Yeah, definatley reason to explore the possibilities... But this is
> > really my own stupid fault it got there in the first place... I had an
> > image upload form and I didn't tell it only to accept image/jpeg or
> > image/gif

i see this happen quite a lot, both in these lists, and the security focus
ones. is there not something that can be set from a default install on the
php.ini ? make it that by default php only accepts images / zip files /
documents ? it seems to give PHP a reputation for being very easy to
compromise.

sorry, this probably should be a new post, but this is kinda following on,
so please forgive me :)

-skate-