> Is there a way to have your html table represent one color,
> Cause when I click the link it turnes purple, and I want it to stay
> 336699
> no matter what state.
>
> I tried to use css, but it does the whole page.
> And I want the 336699 to be in this table alone.
>
> Can anyone help me out with this small problem?

Create a class specifically for that table and it's links.

for example

.yourtable {font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:
8pt; color: #ffffff;}
A.yourtable:link { text-decoration: underline; font-weight: normal; color:
#336699;}
A.yourtable:visited { text-decoration: underline; font-weight: normal;
color: #336699;}
A.yourtable:hover { text-decoration: underline; font-weight: normal; color:
#336699;}
A.yourtable:active { text-decoration: underline; font-weight: normal; color:
#336699;}