In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] says...
> > It's not usless if you read the page.
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> As I said, the page is useless. This doesn't work either.
>
> J.

You may be trying to unsubscribe from a different email address that the
one used originally to subscribe. The original subscribe confirmation, if
you kept it, should have the address in it. Failing that, have a look at
the headers of any message from the list for a clue as to the subscribed
address. I'd be more specific, but I read from the newsgroup so don't have
an appropriate set of headers available to refer to.

--
Quod subigo farinam