Hello!

I installer php and apache on many computers. I also try some of
accelerators (phpaccelerato and turckmmcache). And I found some
strange bahaviour about apache server. I didn't find any solution yet.

Here is the problem.

Apache server gets core dump whenever I have any php_admin... stuff in
virtual host. If I disable accelerator there's no such problem and
also if I enable it and remove all php_admin.. tags out of virtual
hosts it also works.

I get core dump only when i use apachectl graceful, restart or http -S
or apachectl configtest. If I use stop and start there's no problem at
all. There's nothing in logs, so I'm asking you guys If anyone had
such problem.

I use FreBSD from 4.7 to 5.1 apache 1.3 with mod_ssl and PHP version
from 4.3x and 4.2x. I tested with all this versions and there's no
diference. I test many things and now I'm without any.

I can't figure out who makes problem. Maybe any module of apache,
apache itself, php, accelerator, os.

Any suggestions how to start searching the ghost.

tia

Uros

P.S. can somebody resend this to maybe apache list, because I'm not
subscribed to it.

--
lp,
 Uros                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]