Curt, et al --

...and then Curt Zirzow said...
%
% * Thus wrote David T-G ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):
% >
% > What kind of call would suppress error messages from a require()d file?
% > I don't know his codebase, and he's never seen anything like this before,
%
% @require "$ENGINE_PATH/file-to-include.php" ;

Hmmm...  Well, that's interesting (I didn't know it would recurse like
that), but that isn't the case; there's no '@' in our existing code stub.

%
% Curt
% --
% "I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure."

Thanks & HAND

:-D
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED] * society and not sufficient moral courage.
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -- Mary Baker Eddy, "Science and Health"