Hey Mike:

On Tue, Aug 12, 2003 at 07:33:31PM -0700, Mike Migurski wrote:

> >That's a good guess!  Yet further proof that cookies suck, except the
> >ones made with flour, shortening and sugar, of course.
>
> Huh? seems like further proof that cookies are working as intended:
> serving up individual, user-dependent content. Unless you are interested
> in having your personal info be the default return value from e-bay. :)

I'm not going to debate this here.

Just so I can quickly explain where I'm coming from regarding cookies, and
other client dependent operations, are poor practice on the web -- where
anybody can see your site with any browser with any set of preference
combinations -- please read:

http://www.analysisandsolutions.com/code/weberror.htm

Enjoy,

--Dan

--
     FREE scripts that make web and database programming easier
           http://www.analysisandsolutions.com/software/