output started at /usr/local/www/vhosts/aurelis.org/htdocs/header_aurelis.php:95

says it all. Look into the file at line 95.

frederik feys wrote:
Hi all,
I’m stuck with this one:
I have an checkout procedure: when people come to the overview page(step
2), they get:
Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at
/usr/local/www/vhosts/aurelis.org/htdocs/header_aurelis.php:95) in
/usr/local/www/vhosts/aurelis.org/htdocs/store/includes/functions/get_ca
rtID.php on line 14
header_aurelis.php is where actual html output starts (template)
i had a similar problem in my cart. I solved this by adding at the top
of my script:
$cookie = GetCartId(); This doesn’t do the trick now :-(
For your convenience i put the code here:
http://www.aurelis.org/store/checkout_form.txt
and a handler file:
http://www.aurelis.org/store/checkout_form_handler.txt
Can anyone shed some light on this?