From: "FMM Schillemans" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> I've installed a Win32 package with in it Apache, PHP en MySQL version.
>
> the problem is that the moment the '>' character is placed within the PHP
> code (lets say withing a print-command), then the PHP mode is immideatly
> ends. Making it impossible to create HTML code run-time
>
> Do you know what a need to change in the configuration files?

Your server is not parsing PHP files correctly or you are not loading them
into your browser correctly. For example:

<?php

echo "This has a > character in it";

?>

If your server does not process PHP correctly, or you load that file into
your browser using File->Open, you'll see:

 character in it";

?>

because HTML will see the <?php as the beginning of a tag (unknown tag,
though) and will end the tag with the > character in your string. If you
view the source of the page, though, you'll see all of your PHP code.

---John Holmes...