Godwin's law in no way states that that the argument has been lost. Only
that the thread has outlived it's usefulness. Unfortunately your
invocation of Godwin's law forces it to fall under Quirk's exception
which generally makes you the fool.

Cheers,
Rob.

On Wed, 2003-08-06 at 23:11, Mark wrote:
> I believe according to Godwin's Law, Mr. Cummings has now lost the
> argument.

> =====
> Mark Weinstock
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

| Worlds of Carnage - http://www.wocmud.org   |
| Come visit a world of myth and legend where |
| fantastical creatures come to life and the  |
| stuff of nightmares grasp for your soul.    |