Hi Tony,

Chris explained a lot about this... I'm not an expert on this, but you might
want to give a try to embed something like :

"<embed src='mp3.php?mp3=filename' autostart=true>";

And then let mp3.php send all of the no-cache headers together with the
contents of the filename.mp3.

It might work, I would give it a try...

HTH,

--