[snip]
It is still giving me problems.  I deleted the --with-snmp options and
then I receive a new problem related with apache (something like
apache2module or so)

I managed to download the apache 2.0.48 source, compile it and install
it, but the (*&^%$#@ program installs in /usr/local/apache2 instead or
replacing the old copy of apache 2.0.40 (which I don't know where it is
in my hard drive *&^%$#).

Bottom line:  I'm hiring someone to do it for me.  Any ideas?
[/snip]

Sorry man...we tried. It is very hard to do compiles from a remote
location since I cannot see all of the problems being generated. Then,
every distro of Linux, BSD, et al are different and act different ways
on things like this. But hopefully you learned something!