ufff.. sorry guys, but I have to explain that better. I appreciate your
help, maybe I did not give enough info.

I am trying to redirect with apache modrewrite. To do this you have to use
regex (not if functions:-)

My problem is, that there are member accounts which look like that:

membername/contact.html

and there are partner accounts which look like this:

partner/name/contact.html

The goal is to redirect only if it is a member account. If I put a
(.*)/contact.html it also matches the partner/
I tryed putting a root / infront, but there is not / root for the url from
apaches point of view.

So I would need a regex which will match the member account, but if the
first word is "partner" it should
not terminate.

This seems to be a tough one!

Thanx for any help,