Merlin wrote:

I am wondering how to prevent that users can post html through a form. I
process the form with php and save the date to a db.
There are a couple of sites I have already seen such thing. No matter what
you do, it is not possible to submit html commands.
Thats exacly what I want to do for my site.

Can anybody point me into the right direction on how to "disable" that?

If you want to display the tags (actually show <tag>), use htmlentities(). If you want to remove the tags, use striptags().

--
The above message is encrypted with double rot13 encoding.  Any unauthorized attempt
to decrypt it will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.