> > This is just a security measure placed there by MS people. It should
> > work after refreshing the page.
>
>  But it doesn't...
>
>  Are session variables killed when an IE user presses back button?

[Cesar Aracena]

Well, They shouldn't. What are you trying to achieve? If it's something
like a FORM where the visitor fill up a lot of fields and after a
mistake is detected he is asked to go back and correct the problem, then
what you're trying to do is worthless. For that, what you should do is
pass the filled fields values using HIDDEN text fields back and forth.

If this is not the case, please tell everyone what you are trying to
accomplish so we can help you. Maybe a little piece of code wouldn't be
so bad.

Cheers,

Cesar