I think you guys are bragging :)  I have had over 100 easily.. about 3 or 4
every 5 minutes..  it's pretty bad.  I work with a bunch of colleges and I
think they are the ones getting hit the worse :(

Rick

I look forward to the invention of faster-than-light travel. What I'm not
looking forward to is the long wait in the dark once I arrive at my
destination. - Marc Beland