Did you put in a 'help wanted' at sourceforge? usually works.

Jason Sheets wrote:

Why not go to a cybercafe every few days or once a week and check on the project? You can also go to Kinkos or your local library, most of them have internet enabled pcs.

Jason

Michael A Smith wrote:

Hi,

I'm going off to school and won't have computer access for like 9 months... :-\ .. and I need someone with a couple of hours every week to monitor my CMS for bug reports, and to fix bugs (if they want). I would appreciate it so much. The project resides at: http://sourceforgen.net/projects/prattcms/. Please let me know in the next week!

Thanks!
-Michael

--

Raditha Dissanayake