Steven Murphy <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    on Thursday, August 21, 2003 1:40 PM said:

> http://www.pfohlsolutions.com/projects/mailer/mailer.zip. I'm having

Are you wanting me to download this file, unzip it, stick it on my
server, run/test it, and then report back to you with where you've made
a mistake or give you a solution?

No thanks, I prefer to do my own homework.

BUT! What I will do* is try to answer specific questions.

> What should happen is:
> -The user should be able to attach or not attach a file.
> -If a file is uploaded it is mailed then deleted.
> -If a file is not attached then the attachment section is ignored and
> everything else is mailed.

How exactly is the above not working? Where is the script going wrong?
What specifically are you having trouble doing?

hth,
Chris.

* I can't speak for everyone on this list but I'm sure there's at least
one other person that shares my feelings.