Hi all,

I have a friend who have paid a developper to build him a CMS. This honest
programmer did that (supposedly developped it on his own), encoded the CMS
with Ioncube and did some other unethical activities as well. To make a long
story short, I have read some articles about decoding and cracking the source
/ reverse engineering, and it looks like it is time consuming and also
illegal.

I have taken snapshots of the CMS and put them available to whoever is
interested in giving me a hand to see if this CMS is an open source one?
note the php files: categories_list.php, content_list.php and
content_edit.php.
the CM is also capable to upload in batch... ?
It might be a mix of CMS and an Image Gallery script pakcage.. I also see that
Smarty (template engine) is installed in the same root directory of the CMS,
I am not familiar with Smarty, and since the code is encoded I have no way to
tell wether it's being used with it or not..

Any hints would be appreciated!

snapshots available here:
http://www.onlinecardonation.com/img1.jpg
http://www.onlinecardonation.com/img2.jpg
http://www.onlinecardonation.com/img3.jpg

PS: the CMS is not used for the website above where I put the images :)

Thanks!

Ed.

--
Edmond Baroud
Senior UNIX sysadmin             mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]