Friends--

I know (at least the claim) that PHP can do marvelous thing to Flash
files (with libswf), presumably including "streaming" realtime
feedback of a script's action.

But I find the Flash user interface just buttugly and like LiveMotion
instead. LM can readily create SVG. So two questions please:

Is there an existing library for SVG manipulation? Are there
enthusiasts for this option?

If SWF is indicated, is there any known difference so far as libswf
is concerned between Flash and LiveMotion generated SWF?

Many thanks.

Best, Ted