Just to make sure no one is lead astray - I still have an issue getting jpeg
enabled on a server with gd and php.  I am asking this question 'cause I am
doing some work on a different server where jpeg is enabled.

Anyway, I have this sort of setup:

$src_img = imagecreatefromjpeg($rand_image);
         $dst_img = imagecreate($destWidth,$destHeight);
         imagecopyresized($dst_img, $src_img, 0, 0, 0, 0, $destWidth,$destHeight,
$srcWidth, $srcHeight);
         imageJPEG($dst_img, $dest_file, 100);
         imagedestroy($src_img);

        print $dest_file;

Now, from this I get a bunch of binary code like:

qa *' Np䊤 rV
ܿGq=43u18xj4%RNJj68FMNZ~t}bdvjZ`.
eg3%CgKYN

Which I sort of expected.

BUT; how do I show the picture ($dest_file) in the browser from here?

Thanks,

-Mike