Hey maybe you guys can help me out here.

I would like to start developing for WAP enabled devices. since there
are a lot of people out there who still have phones that use different
version of WML and still some that use HDML. and then the new phones
being able to display XHTML. I would like to either find a parser or
make one that will convert a XHTML file to be compatable with the older
mark-up languages. does anyone have experience with this?

Give you an example.. I have a Sanyo SCP-4700 on the Sprint PCS network.
only HDML 3.0 and WML 1.1 is compatable.. So I run into a lot of
different errors.

So the first step would be to figure out how to determine a cell phone
user's browser. So what's it capable of WML 1.1 or WML 2.0, HDML.. Or
XHTML

Appreciate the feedback,

Joe Harman

http://www.HarmanMedia.com

Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and
anyone going faster than you is a maniac. - George Carlen