Hello,
Your message does not contain enough information for us to help you. Guessing in the dark i can tell you that you are not using the correct encodings for your message. It's not really a good idea to use the mail() function for html mail, there are plenty of mail classes out there that can do a better job. You will find references to quite a few on this lists archives.

all the best raditha.

Lingua2001 wrote:

Hi all,

I am trying to solve a problem related to mail( ). I am not
sure whether it is from SMTP directly or html tags used for html form mail.
I got the following message, and has anyone seen this before?

This email is being returned to you because the remote server would not
or could not accept the message. The registeredsite servers are just
reporting to you what happened and are not the source of the problem.

The address which was undeliverable is in the section labeled:
 "----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----".

The reason your mail is being returned to you is in the section labeled:
 "----- Transcript of Session Follows -----".

The line beginning with "<<<" describes the specific reason your e-mail
could
not be delivered.  The next line contains a second error message which is a
general translation for other e-mail servers.

Thank you in advance.

David

--
Raditha Dissanayake