you can try
if( $var) require("1.html");
else require("2.html");

Seth Willits wrote:

I'd like to show a big chunk of HTML if a particular variable is true, and if its false I'd like to show a different big chunk of html. Right now the only way I know of doing this is:

if ($var) {
print '
<lots>
<of>
';
} else {
print '
<lots>
<of>
'; }

This works, but it destroys the syntax coloring of the html making it all one solid color. I'd love to know if there's a better way OTHER than include()ing different files.

Seth Willits
President and Head Developer of Freak Software - http://www.freaksw.com
Q&A Columnist for REALbasic Developer Magazine - http://www.rbdeveloper.com
Webmaster for REALbasic Game Central - http://www.freaksw.com/rbgames

"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world."
-- Albert Einstein

--
Raditha Dissanayake
http://www.radinks.com/sftp/?sg