sorry, I've been writing javascript, and also didn't check the validity of
the array_search function ... this works (and is simpler anyway)

<?php
function ArrayCompare($array1, $array2)
{       $answer = Array(); // sorry about the js creeping in here
        foreach ($array1 as $key=>$element)
        {       if (in_array($element, $array2))
                {       $answer[$key] = $element;
        return $answer;
}
?>

        Tim Ward
        Senior Systems Engineer

Please refer to the following disclaimer in respect of this message:
http://www.stivesdirect.com/e-mail-disclaimer.html