Catalin,

Could you please be a little more specific about where on the manual page you
found the answers to my questions. I don't seem to be smart enough to find
them myself. If I was, I wouldn't have had to post the questions to the list.

Thanks,

Janet

In a message dated 9/7/2003 1:13:53 PM Pacific Daylight Time,