Hi Group,

I have a form for adding a university course details.
It has some fields for which the parent form calls the
child form. For example: Each course is associated
with at least one faculty member. So when the user
enters faculty member then first user needs to find
the appropriate faculty member using the search module
and then needs to append that faculty member to the
course details form by clicking the button next to
faculty member's name on the search results.

Now my question is once user leaves the parent form to
the search form for the faculty member, at that time
how can i store the already entered information on the
parent form. So i can retrieve it back once i come to
the parent form after finding the appropriate faculty
member.

I would like to know your ideas for this problem. I
have think two possible ways to do it. One is to store
entire $_POST array of parent form into the database
associated with the session id. Second is to store
$_POST array of parent form into the session file
itself. But i don't know which one is the efficient
and real world solution. Even i would like to know
other possible solutions.

Please let me know.

Thanks

Hardik Doshi