Hi Group,

I have a page on which there are multiple image
buttons. Is there any way to determine which button is
pressed by the user?

For example, there is a page on which i display all
the users of the system with the edit and delete
button beside each user entry. Now if admin wants to
delete one of the users then how can i know admin
pressed which button? It is possible with non-image
button but image button always give me x and y
co-ordinates.

Please let me know if you have any clue.

Thanks