Hello, I wanted to know if anyone has a good way to convert windows bitmaps
into png, jpeg, gif or something else that GD2 can work with? The reason for
this is that I wanna be able to colorize them in a special way which GD is
great at... Just that GD can't handle BMPs so... My first idea was to simply
convert the formats, but turns out that's not waay to easy... I only tried
the 8bit format which I nowdays think is VERY wierd... The palette indexing
isn't logical it seems... If anyone can explain the file format, I will just
write my own PHP script for this task...

Help anyone?

--
// DvDmanDT
MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]