Hi,

I've actually been looking for this kind of things for a while as well.
However, I would not want my client to install something to uncode the
scripts (probably causing the scripts to be unencoded easier). I found
these:

PHP OBFUSCATOR
http://richard.fairthorne.is-a-geek.com/utils_obfuscate.php

Phrozen
http://sourceforge.net/projects/phrozen/

POBS
http://pobs.mywalhalla.net/

Anyone have any recommendations or experience with any?

--
Ivo

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]