I have been thinking on developing one for some time now.
I can make one for free for you, I also have a friend that wants one too.
It may take me a week or two, when do you need it?

If you're willing to wait 3 weeks max, I can make it for free.
I can even put it in your site if you want.
I'm going to work on it now so incase you want it.
I will not have power on the 10th or 11th due to electrical work.

I'll tell you what, you email me for anything regarding this project.
My email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Vasiliy Boulytchev" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ladies and Gents,
    I need the following:

1.  A online place for people to subscribe to mailing list.
2.  A online place to unsibscribe from a mailing list.
3.  Several admins for different mailing lists.
4.  mysql integration.

What do you guys use?  Any free software out there?  I have reviewed
about a dozen, ready to pay for one.  No time to develop.

Vasiliy Boulytchev

Colorado Information Technologies Inc.

(719) 473-2800 x15

<http://coinfotech.com/>