Von: Virtual Evil [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 15. März 2001 21:40
An: Phillip Bow
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: AW: [PHP] Newbie question: Basic knowledge

sorry, i've just configured that in the Windows 2000 "Internet Services
Manager"
the point: Standard website (i don't know if it is called like that in the
English version, because i'm using the German one)
if you can tell me what's missing, i would be very thankful! I've downloaded
an apache server but the configuration manual says:

>Apache:
>1. Stop the Apache Webserver.
>Edit the httpd.conf and put in these lines, modified to your environment:
>2. Unzip the Package to c:\php, now move php4ts.dll to the
windows/system(32) directory, overwrite any older file!

># for the apache module
>LoadModule php4_module c:/php/sapi/php4apache.dll
>AddType application/x-httpd-php .php4

[...] and more even this point, AddType... etc where do i have to enter
that?

I know i'm very idiotic, but if you don't help me, who then???
thanks!