I use htmldoc http://www.easysw.com/htmldoc/ to generate pdf files from html
documents. Another options is fpdf http://www.fpdf.org.

Luis

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Fletcher [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2003 9:11 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] Using PHP to do something with Acrobat PDF....

Hi Fellas!!

    Know of any good websites that would provide tutorials, step-by-step,
and/or a PHP scripts of creating a PDF, putting datas into PDF, along with
Printing PDF, Saving PDF files, etc...  I have no experience with using PHP
and PDF so I need both a tutorial and quick, plain to the point of PHP
script of PDF stuffs.  From there I can start reviewing on how it work, what
function is being used, etc.  Then look at all of the available PHP
functions for PDF, add what I need or take out what I don't need, etc.
(Customize), etc...

    Another question, does using PDF require the use of some configuration
in php.ini??  How does PHP do the PDF stuffs if there is no PDF on the
server?  Etc...

Thanks!
  Scott F.