On Mon, 2003-09-15 at 15:29, Daniel Szasz wrote:
> Hello
>
> What is wrong with this code ?
>
> $doWork = $_GET[doWork];

This is sloppy, put the quotes around the key string "doWork".

> echo $doWork;
> echo ( "<BR>");
> if ( $doWork = 0) {

You just assigned 0 to $doWork, try using 0 == $doWork

>   exit;
> }
> else
> {
>   if ( $doWork = 1) {

Once again, assignment when comparison is probably intended.

>   ?>
>   <input class=no type="button" value="Accept" onClick="doAccept();">
>   <input class=no type="button" value="Reject" onClick="doReject();">
>   <?
>   };
>   if ( $doWork = 2) {

Yet again with the assignment.

>     echo ( "call request accepted");
>   };
>   if ( $doWork = "3") {

Another assignment, but now it's a string, not even any consistency.

>     echo ( "call request rejected");
>   }
> }
>
> I still got in the page the 2 buttons and the 2 echo's from doWork = 2 and
> doWork = 3.

Looks like you're a coding slob IMHO.

Rob.
--