Please help!...
I have to use 'apache+php' connect to MSSQL Server 2000 in Windows Server
2003, but there are problem.

Computer A: Windows Server 2003 Enterprise, MSSQL Server 2000 Enterprise,

Computer B: Windows XP Professional, Apache, php ( Web Server )

Computer A <------ network -----> Computer B

I try to write php script such this..

mssql_connect('server','sa','xxxx');

but the result is:

***message: Login failed for user 'sa'. Reason: Not associated with a
trusted SQL Server connection. (severity 14) in ...***

Please help me find out the problem.. m(_ _)m
and sorry for my english language,

[the thing that I did]...
1. I install client part from MSSQL Server CD Installer into Computer B
already and I'm sure for ntwdblib.dll or php_mssql.dll is newest version
that I can find..
2. I set Authentication in MSSQL Server to be 'SQL Server and Windows'
already
+ + + + [ but the problem still happen ] + +