My guess would be arrays, without quoted indexes... like $config[nukeurl]
instead of $config['nukeurl']... In php.ini, you would just turn off notices
to get rid of it (all hosts I know of has disabled notices so it works
without problems on hosts)... But the better idea is to just add quotes...
Although, it's not really errors, it's more just tips or something...
--
// DvDmanDT
MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]