You need to write a php extension to wrap around the object's functions.

Adam Whitehead wrote:
Hi All

I currently have a requirement to incorporate credit card processing in
my
application and my bank has provided me with a Linux shared object (.so
file)
that they said would suit my requirements. They indicated that PHP can
instantiate these shared objects and execute the functions contained
within.

However, PHP will not load the shared object, saying that it is not a
PHP
shared object.

Is there a way to take Linux shared objects and access the functionality
in them in PHP? Much like you would instantiate a COM object on Windows
call its methods?

Thanks
Adam