On Mon, Sep 22, 2003 at 10:18:21AM +0200, Marek Kilimajer wrote:
:
: Eugene Lee wrote:
: >
: >But I don't know what might happen if you use setcookie() to expire a
: >cookie and then use setcookie() later on to set the same cookie.
:
: www.php.net/set_cookie :
:
:  In PHP 3, multiple calls to setcookie() in the same script will be
: performed in reverse order. If you are trying to delete one cookie
: before inserting another you should put the insert before the delete. In
: PHP 4, multiple calls to setcookie() are performed in the order called.

This only explains how cookies are sent from a PHP script.  My question
(sorry, should've been clearer) deals with how the browser handles such
multiple cookies.