> >>And while we're at it, has anyone written a tool that will tell you
> >>what's different between server setups?
> >
> > I use diff on unix.
> >

> You may like tkdiff, with its additional GUI to diff

Hmmm. Diff on what? I suppose the INI files are prime candidates, as well as whatever
phpinfo spits out. Except that while I expect the HTML output of PHP info remains
pretty consistent, I have my doubts that a line-by-line diff of two HTML files will
yield the desired information in a
readable format...

Is there a way (without parsing the HTML of phpinfo()) to get the information
phpinfo() puts out in a line by line plain text format?