yes.
But it think that only since version 1.1 (latest mozilla version is 1.5rc1)

Pete M wrote:
Does xml_HTTP work with Mozilla ??? !!!!!

pete

al wrote:

You can use XML-HTTP - works both Mozilla 1.x and I.E. 5.x and write it to a DIV.

Pete M wrote:

I've dome this recently using a small <iframe src="users_online.php"> in the top right corner.

users_online.php  has the <meta refresh> tag set.
<META HTTP-EQUIV="refresh" content="2;URL=users_online.php">

pete

Matias Hohl wrote:

Hello php-Freaks
I would like to display the number of users that are online on my page.
Scripting that is not the problem... but how can I refresh this number all 2
minutes on a users page?
I don't want to make always a redirect. Isn't the a possibility like
streaming? :-)

Greetings,
Matias from Switzerland