From: "Raditha Dissanayake" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> My Impression from Jane's mail was that she was thinking of using a PHP
> script on the client side and not the server side. Am i correct jane? If
> so there would not be security concerns. Obviously as john has so
> rightly pointed out php on the server side cannot access local files.

True, kind of, and that's how I understood it also. But, as we all know, PHP
doesn't run client side, so she'd have to turn her computer into a web
server or run PHP from the command line. There still isn't a way to
automatically submit a file over HTTP using either method, though.

FTP would work, though...

---John Holmes...