From: "Ryan A" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Basically trying to limit the "vote" to just 1 per person, first am
checking
> if the the person with username has voted, if that comes back as false
then
> am checking his ip (because i dont know if  the person changed his
username
> and is trying to vote again) now its allowing me to vote twice and on the
> third time its restricting me.

Just get rid of the check for IP address. All you're going to do is restrict
a bunch of people that actually haven't voted just because they have the
same IP address as someone else. Some ISPs have it so that all requests look
like they are coming from the same IP address while it's actually different
people.

If your "poll" is really so important that you need to limit people from
voting twice, then make them log in and only allow one vote per username.

---John Holmes...