From: "Angelo Zanetti" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I dont actually want to delete the record from the database, perhaps I
wasnt
> very clear in my explanation, but I just need to remove that entry from
the
> table.
>
> kinda like when deleting mail from your web email account like hotmail.

Same idea...

<input type="checkbox" name="remove[]" value="xx">

Where xx is the ID of that entry/row.

Then, to select whatever is in the table, minus whatever was selected...

$list = implode(',',$_POST['remove']);
$query = "SELECT * FROM Table WHERE id NOT IN ($list)";

If you want this "list" to propagate each time things are selected, then
you'll have to "remember" what's been selected using the session or hidden
elements.

---John Holmes...