From: Harshdeep S Jawanda [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 16 March 2001 10:41
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP] Website, Design, hosting and maintenance for only
$999.00 per year

Hey! What the hell is happening? That's my company's domain name!!

Please don't anybody bother to reply to this posting by "Netmark.Desing" -
its
an obvious fake. A visit to www.pspl.co.in will prove to you that we're not
into
anything even remotely connected with this posting.

--
Regards,
Harshdeep Singh Jawanda.