I'm at a loss....I've searched throught the knowledgebase, archives, docs,
etc but I can't figure out what's going on.  The problem is when using the
mail() function nothing gets send and I don't get any error messages either.
It's like the message gets eaten by a black hole.

I'm running PHP4 on a BSDI 3.1 box with Apache 3.9 and sendmail 8.9.3, my
php.ini file has the "sendmail_path   =       /usr/sbin/sendmail" in there,
but still when I click on submit nothing gets send.  I know the script is
working (works on another system) plus I've tried other "form mailers" with
the same problem.  Does anybody have some clue as to where I should start
looking to fix this?  Thanks,

---Marius